Did you know that IMS Company's Founder A. Reynolds "Ren" Morse was the designer of Van Dorn's very first injection molding machine?
It wasn't long before Mr. Morse realized the need for a plastics molding supply company, so he humbly started a small business and originally named it "Injection Molders Supply Co.". Ever since those early days IMS Company has been an integral part in the development of the plastic injection molding industry.
Since 1949 we have assisted molders by offering innovative process improving products with friendly service. IMS has also been providing technical engineering expertise to help molders shorten shot cycle times, improve finished products, save set up time, reduce costs and solve difficult molding issues when no one else could. We strive to continue to lead the molding community into the future.
We believe in being more than just a source for parts, supplies and equipment. We pride ourselves in offering well over 165 years of combined experience from our industry experts at no extra cost to our customers.
Choosing IMS Company to do business with is like choosing a molding partner that you can rely on, a partner that will be there for you when you need us most.
We welcome you to experience the IMS difference:
- QUALITY parts, supplies and equipment
- Dedicated technical help line 866-467-9001
- World Class friendly and courteous sales group available by phone or email – bilingual in English and Spanish
Información de Producto en Español
- Streamlined easy to navigate website with fast and simple ordering
- Full color catalog with recommendations and valuable information
Click here to request your free catalog
- Same day shipping on most orders, same day delivery available
- Giant warehouse with miles of aisles stocked with what you need
- Hassle free 30 days from date of purchase returns policy and a solid 2-year equipment warranty
- Trust and ethics, you can depend on IMS to be your honest and principled business partner
Behind the name IMS Company, we are a family owned business with a dedicated staff and a long-established history of satisfying the needs of our customers. Furthermore, Ren Morse believed in always taking care of the molder above all else. We are not about to change that approach – you have our word on it!